- World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA)
The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) was established in 1999 as an international independent agency composed and funded equally by the sport movement and governments of the world. Its key activities include scientific research, education, development of anti-doping capacities, and monitoring of the World Anti Doping Code (Code) – the document harmonizing anti-doping policies in all sports and all countries.
- International Olympic Committee (IOC)
The IOC organises the modern Olympic Games and Youth Olympic Games, held in summer and winter, every four years.
- International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF)
The international governing body for the sport of athletics
- Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA)
AKA: International Federation of Association Football, FIFA is the governing body of association football, futsal and beach soccer.
- International Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF)
- National Basketball Association (NBA)
- National Football League (NFL)
American football league consisting of 32 teams, divided equally between the National Football Conference (NFC) and the American Football Conference (AFC).
- Canadian centre for ethics in sports
Promotes drug-free sport, equity, fair play, safety and non-violence. English and French versions.
These links are provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute endorsement or approval by Global Sports Pharmacy for any of the products, services or opinions contained on the external sites.
Global Sports Pharmacy bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality, or content of external sites.